Carolyn Kemp Dance Scholarship
- Awarded to one female and one male dancer each dance year.
- Scholarship pays for tuition for up to 3 classes, registration fee, recital fee and 3 costumes.
- Scholarship is good for one dance year (end of August- May)
Scholarship Requirements & Limitations
- Attendance at 80% of classes required.
- Awarded to only one person from a family at a time.
- Scholarship recipients may not apply for a consecutive year.
- Competition fees are not covered.
- Scholarship may be lost for unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Scholarship recipients must have a zero account balance from previous dance years with Starz Unlimited.
How to Apply
- Click here and fill in the required personal information.
- Submit a 500 word essay explaining why you qualify to receive this scholarship and what dancing means to you.
- Essays must be submitted by August 28th, 2017.