Tuition & Fees
Tuition is collected through our secure automated payment service. Your account will be automatically debited on the 5th of each month for your tuition payment. Using our automated system will eliminate the need for late fees to be charged, since payments will be made on time automatically. If your payment is returned for insufficient funds or any other reason, a fee of $20.00 will be charged. You will have until 10th of the month to remedy the payment. After the 10th, a $10 late fee, in addition to your return fee, will be charged.
Sign up for auto-payment and complete the registration process at any of our drop in registration meetings on
Aug. 25th- 2:30-8:00 p.m.
Aug. 26th- 4:00-7:30 p.m.
Aug. 27th- 4:00-8:00 p.m.
Bring a blank check to sign up for free auto-payment. A monthly $3 fee will be charged to use your credit or debit card for auto-payment. Checking account auto-payments have no additional charge.
A non-refundable, annual registration fee of $35 per family is due at the beginning of each dance year. Families returning from the previous dance year receive a $5.00 discount on their family registration. Families who pay their registration fee at the August registration meeting will receive a $5.00 registration discount.
If you do not prepay your registration fee it will be deducted with your first tuition payment on Sept. 5th.
Costumes will be paid in two installments. The first payment will be deducted by autopayment Oct. 20th. As costumes near completion, students will receive a notice of their remaining balance due. Costumes must be paid in full before costumes will be given to each student.
- $40 deposit per Clogging team (Total cost will range from $40-$85 per costume. )
- $30 deposit per class for Ballet II & III, Jazz/Modern, Ballet/Jazz Combo (Total cost will be up to $70)
- $25 deposit per each other class (Total cost will be up to $55 each.)
A non-refundable recital fee of $35.00 per family will be due Jan. 20th.
Fees Can Continue To Accrue
Classes may be dropped or changed by filling out a Class Change Form and submitting the form at the studio.
All fees and tuition will continue to accrue and families are financially responsible for tuition/costumes/fees for class changes which are NOT submitted on a Class Change Form.
Autopayment Fee Schedule
- Mandatory auto-payment for tuition is due on the 5th of each month
- Sept. 5th – Family Registration (if it was not prepaid)
- Oct. 20th – 1st Costume Fee
- Nov. 20th – Clogging Team Competition Fee for 1st Two Competitions (Teams only)
- Jan. 20th – $35 Recital Fee per Family
- Feb. 20th – Team Costume Balance (Teams only)
- Mar. 20th – Clogging Team Competition Fees for last 2 Competitions (Teams only)
- Apr. 20th – All remaining costume balances
Accounts over 30 days past due for tuition or other fees including costume & competition fees will make the student ineligible for further class instruction as well as participation in competitions, performances, and recital. Accounts over 60 days past due will be referred to a collection agency. Parents agree to pay all costs of collection and/or attorney fees.