Starz Unlimited Terms and Conditions
Release of Liablity
Parents and students are aware that there is an inherent risk in physical activity and will assume risk as such. I accept full responsibility for any injury which the persons who are enrolled in classes at Starz Unlimited might incur while at Starz Unlimited dance classes or at any location while attending a function related to Starz Unlimited.
By registering for classes, camps, or workshops I agree to indemnify (reimburse), release, and forever hold harmless Starz Unlimited Inc. for any claims, demands, and actions or causes of action on account of injury or loss or damage which may occur from any cause, without regard to negligence, other than gross negligence or willful misconduct of Starz Unlimited Inc. either for myself, for my children, and for children not directly involved with Starz Unlimited Inc, who accompany me and are in my care.
Classes may be dropped/added/changed by filling out a class change form. This form can be printed off the website or picked up at the studio.All fees and tuition will continue to accrue until these changes have been officially made.
All students are expected to show respect to one another and to their instructor. Students disrupting class will be asked to leave until they are able to participate without disruptions to the rest of the class.
Students are expected to participate in class and should not leave class without first asking their instructor.
Cells phones are not allowed in class.
Students not complying with the dress code will be excused from classes to find appropriate clothing before participating in class
- Bare midriffs, sleeveless attire & halter tops are NOT allowed in any class at Starz. If a student is wearing something deemed inappropriate, the student will be asked to put on appropriate clothing before returning to class.Ballet classes: Black leotards, pink tights, & pink ballet slippers are preferred, with hair pulled back off of their face. Ballet skirts are optional. Boys may wear t-shirts, shorts or sweats, and black ballet slippers.
- Jazz classes: Ballet attire, biker shorts, jazz pants (or slim-fitting sweats), and jazz or ballet shoes are appropriate. Hair should be pulled back off of their face in a bun, braid or ponytail.
- Clogging classes: Sweats, shorts, or other loose-fitting pants and t-shirts are appropriate for clogging classes. NO JEANS OR TANK TOPS!!
- Tumbling classes: Sweats, shorts and leotards with footless tights are appropriate for tumbling classes. Bare feet or ballet shoes are recommended.
- Ballroom classes: Sweats, shorts, or other loose-fitting pants and t-shirts are appropriate for ballroom classes. Dress (or slick soled) shoes are recommended.
- Hip-Hop: Sweats, shorts, or other loose-fitting pants and t-shirts are appropriate for hip-hop classes. Tennis shoes that tie are needed.
- Shoes: Slick-soled or regular tap shoes purchased at DI or other thrift stores work great for clogging. Dance shoes may also be ordered for discounted prices through catalogs at the studio and used shoes are also available to purchase at the studio. Clogging taps may be purchased from local shoe repair stores. Dance shoes (tap/clogging, ballet, jazz) should NOT be worn outside the studio. Grit & dirt are abrasive to the studio floor and cause damage to the floor. Please help your children to keep their shoes in good repair (tighten loose screws, remove sharp pieces, etc.).
Studio Facility Rules
Dancers should be dropped off shortly before and picked up directly after their assigned class. Dancers who are taking several classes throughout the day and are waiting for a class may be left at the studio if they are able to care for themselves. No one is available to directly supervise them and you are ultimately responsible for their safety. Children who are not involved in classes should NOT be left unsupervised.
A playroom, eating area, and classrooms for studying are available for dancers & families who need a place to wait. Everyone is expected to clean up after themselves, including vacuuming your area, if needed.
Food should only be eaten in the dining area.
Children should not be in the studios except during their own class time. Children may not run in the halls or upstairs.
Look for studio announcements to be emailed to you at the beginning of each month. This will include a calendar of classes and events, fees due, and other announcements. A copy will also be posted on the Starz website atwww.starzunlimited.org and paper copies may be picked up in the studio waiting room.
Site Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE STARZ UNLIMITED WEBSITE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE STARZ UNLIMITED WEBSITE AND ALL SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
THIS IS A WEBSITE FOR FAMILIES WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY STARZ UNLIMITED. THROUGH THIS SITE MEMBERS MAY GAIN INFORMATION, SHARE INFORMATION, MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND DISCUSS ITEMS OF MUTUAL INTEREST. TO USE THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED, YOU MUST BE ENROLLED, OR HAVE CHILDREN ENROLLED IN CLASSES AT STARZ UNLIMITED.
You agree, through your use of the Starz Unlimited.org website that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this websites, in it’s groups or it’s in forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum’s owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately.
The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages.
Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this site, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The Starz Unlimited Organization also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of the site or forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person’s account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft. After you register and login to this site, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement. Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser’s cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer. Please act appropriately and treat people how you’d like to be treated.